Supported by pyCPU
- Int‘s (with … bits, depends on how many you want to instanciate on the hardware), no other python types only plane ints (it means no list,dict,tuple,etc..)
- Compares with: <,>, >=,<=,!=,==
- Assignments to globals or local integer varibles from a Constant, Global or defined Local integer variables.
- Operators: +. –, ^ ,~, |, & ,<<,>>
- Simple Digital IOs access for Hardware PORTS and RS232-Unit(implemented through a distinct global varibles)
- Function calls (with: Constants, Globals, or Local integer varibales as argument and one intager as return value), no default arguments, no keyword arguments,no functions or functioncalls as arguments
- In System Programmer (ISP) via RS232, for fast code testing (only none volatile operation)